Convective Warming System
Manufacturer: CSZ (CINCINNATI SUB- ZERO)/USA
WarmAir Unit is exclusively protected by FilteredFlo techonogy. 04 easy temperature setting modes. Easy to operate and maintain. Efficiency and cost savings. HEPA filter combines the FilteredFlo blanket with 100% bacterial filter and produces a particle size of only 0.2 microns. The device operates quietly, making little noise.
Benefits of WarmAir
- Reduces hypothermia during most surgical procedures.
- Works to maintain patient core temperature keeping patients normothermic.
- Promotes healing and reduces wound infections.
- Warms cold patients post- operatively.
- Helps improve patient recovery time, minimizing the length of hospital stays.
Advantages of WarmAir
- Reduced air circulation, lower risk of infection
- 100% of air is HEPA filtered
- Quiet operation
- Four levels of therapy
- Compact and lightweight
- High and low temperature safeties
- Meets UL 2601 standards required in 2010
Advantages of FilterFlo
- Provide therapy before, during and after surgery
- Offer uniform warm air distribution
- Easy to manage and will not “fly away”
- Can be folded back for easy access to your patient
CSZ is able to deliver WarmAir Therapy to your patients utilizing the patented non-woven delivery surface of the FilteredFlo blanket.
The unique patented design of FilteredFlo blankets permits use of a lower velocity blower to supply gently moving, clean air. The filtered air warming method minimizes air currents that may spread contaminants to your patient.
- Temperature settings:
- Ambient (Fan Only)
- Low: 32,3°C
- Medium: 37,8°C
- High: 43,3°C
- Audible & Visible alarms for over and under temperature limits
- Independent Primary Over-Temperature Limit: 52°C (Audible and visible alarms, heater and blower shutdown).
- Independent Secondary Over- Temperature Limit: 64°C (Power shutdown).
- Independent Under- Temperature Limit: 29.4°C (Audible and visible alarms, heater and blower shutdown).