Localized Cold Therapy Electricool II
Brand: Electri-Cool® II
Manufacturer: CSZ (CINCINNATI SUB – ZERO)/Mỹ
The Electri-Cool® II is the premier choice of localized cold therapy systems. Possible applications for the Electri-Cool® II range from surgical incision treatment, swelling from injury, sprains, strains, and more. The Electri-Cool® II is lightweight and compact, making this unit the ideal choice among healthcare professionals. It may also be attached to the patient’s bed with a bracket to save valuable floor space or may be mounted on a stand for easy mobility.
- Uses NO ICE, which means no messy wet floor or worry about using valuable nursing time to change the ice.
- Helps decrease pain and could reduce the amount of medication needed for the patient
- More consistent cooling therapy for your patient
- Electri-Cool® II provides the right cooling, cleaning at a comfortable temperature for the patient.
- Produced in the United States by a company specializing in temperature management.
- Cooling reduces blood flow to the injured area, helping reduce pain effectively.
- Electro-thermal cooling technology and quiet operation will not make unnecessary noise.
- Do not use ice, the legislation will not change without reloading the machine continuously.
- Set temperature allows the operator to set the setting efficiently and comfortably.