Medical Compression Stocking
Owner Firm: DaYu Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Compression Stockings Supplier
- Source quality compression stockings directly from the manufacturer
- Best-selling compression knee high, thigh high and tights for your business
- Individual approach and customization options
Trusted B2B Compression Stockings Supplier
- US FDA registered #3007791596
- ISO 13485 complying quality management system
- In-house full cycle manufacturing
- Low Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
- varicose veins treatment support
- post-surgery and post-thrombotic syndrome
- relief from tired, aching legs and swelling
- prophylaxis of venous disorders
- prevention of thrombosis
Why JIANIMED is better:
- True, tested graduated compression
- Soft and breathable material for greater comfort
- Outstanding elasticity for proper fit
- Wide top cuff leaves no imprints on skin
- Reinforced knitting ensures durability
- Toe and heel knit with spandex to prevent bunching
The Most Popular Styles:
Compression Class (CCL):
- Compression stockings packed with decorative paper wrap, QC Label, color box and covered with PE film
- Each box contains 1 pair of compression stockings, instruction manual and stocking aid (for open toe only)
What Makes Graduated Compression Stockings Effective?
Graduated compression stockings are tightest at the ankle where they exert maximum pressure. The pressure gradient standard is 100% at the ankle, 50-80% at the calf and 20-50% at the thigh. Graduated compression reduces veins cross section increasing blood flow speed.
We test our compression stockings with in-house Swiss made MST Professional Compression Tester. Testing compression level in multiple points along the leg and maximum stretch let us guarantee effectiveness and quality of our products.